- national customs and traditions
- national holidays
- national costumes
- national games
- national musical instruments
- national cuisine
- Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Children’s Creative Center
- Union of Azerbaijan Artists
- Azerbaijan State Academy of Arts
AIMS OF THE COMPETITION:
- to get to know customs and traditions of different countries
- to promote respect for national traditions
- to build mutual respect and friendly relations between children of the world
- to discover young talents
PARTICIPANTS OF THE COMPETITION:
Children aged 6 to 15 can participate in the competition.
THE WORKS WILL BE EVALUATED IN THREE AGE GROUPS:
6 to 8 age years
* 9 to 12 years
* 13 to 15 years
FORMAT AND TECHNIQUE:
* Any technique is allowed (painting, graphics, collage etc.).
* The size of work should not exceed ·60×40.
* Works should not be framed.
* Information of the participant must be filled in in block letters according to the etiquette and attached to the back side of the painting. .
* The works submitted for the competition will not be returned to their authors.
Submission of the works: September 30,2017
Evaluation of the works: September 30, 2017- 0ctober 30, 2017
The summary of the competition and a ceremonial opening of the post-competition
exhibition: November 2017
The evaluation of works will be made by the jury approved by the Organizing Committee. The winners and prize-winners in each age category will be awarded with I, II, III degree medals and diplomas according to each age category. Catalog and award documents will be sent to the winners by post.
|TITLE OF THE ENTRY|
|NAME OF THE SCHOOL|
|ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL|
|E-MAIL ADDRESS OF THE SCHOOL|
Views count (1790)